Job Posting Title: PART-TIME MEETING PLANNER ASSISTANT: Join us to Produce PERFECT Seminars!
Specific Location: Poway Tech Center, Zip Code: 92064
ARE YOU ORGANIZED ENOUGH TO PROVIDE PERFECT RESULTS IN EVENT LOGISTICS?
Position: PART-TIME MEETING PLANNER ASSISTANT (SUMMER & FALL 2018)
We need a cheerful, energetic, self starter to work with our growing seminar/event planning team. Are you ready to go above and beyond to ensure that the training seminars and events that Strategic Business Communications organizes each year are PERFECT! We take great pride in assisting our clients in every step of the planning process and handling post event details.
This position includes but is not limited to supporting the following meeting planning tasks:
- On a daily basis, work within an Enrollment Website to keep it up to date and use it to track and manage attendance for seminars.
- Search and contact numerous hotels to ensure that we find the best hotel to hold each of our many training events around the United States.
- Obtain and arrange hotel’s F&B/AV costs in a seminar budget spreadsheet.
- Assist our meeting planning team in reviewing every detail of contracts and BEOs to ensure that all of our client’s needs are met.
- Put into use your great skills in Word, Excel and performing extensive searches on the internet.
- Create and maintain organized files for each event that documents all details.
- Create detailed event forms for pre and post meetings.
- Your excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are essential to you success communicating with hotels via phone and email.
- Work together with our outstanding team.
Strategic Business Communications is located in Poway Tech Center (Zip Code: 92064). Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Compensation is at a rate of $13.00 -$15.00/hour. This position will be needed during Summer and Fall 2018. Please visit our website at www.sbcinc.info .
Candidates must successfully pass a thorough background investigation and drug test.
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.