Planning an event can be a smooth process when you are working with a repeat venue and contact because you have an idea of what to expect from the venue, and how your contact responds to various situations. However, starting relationships with new contacts can be quite a process because they may not always agree with your terms and [...]
- Should Small Business Owners Think About Building A Digital Sales Strategy In Spanish Within The U.S.?
- SBC is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise!
- Thriving Launch Podcast – How to Retain Customers
- What Did the Lady Say?…Lost in Translation
- How to Prioritize Trust and Relationship Over Price to Win Customers